Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 372


January 15, 2013

Happy New Years!!! I just got back to Loma Bonita after two wonder but freaking cold weeks in the US. I had a great time hanging out with the family. My dad and siblings met my mom and me at the airport, where they wasted no time embarrassing me with picture taking and weirdness. Then I spent the next two weeks eating, watching movies, catching up on everything I've missed this past year (Honey boo boo, Gangham Style, Miley Cyrus' new hair).

I flew down to hang out with my grandparents and Florida family. I showed my Grandma a years worth of blog posts because she says she can't figure out computers enough to sit next to my Grandpa while pulls up the blog. Hope you get to read this Gaga! I also got to meet my new nieces and hang out with Rachel, Chris and Hunter, who are all coming down here in April. If they can make it down, I'm not sure anyone else will be able to come up with an excuse not to stop by and see me.

It was two weeks that flew by too quickly. I enjoyed my time in the States, ice skating, thrift store shopping, sitting by the fire, jumping on the trampoline, chatting with family and friends, making and eating 'thanksgiving/xmas' dinner (congrats to Rachel for guessing how much Jimmy would eat, 4lbs), getting the eye doctor hooked on the blog, chick-fil-a friday mornings.  Thanks to everyone for fitting me into your schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment